Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mission Trip Details

I, Brant, will be traveling to Manaus, Brasil on Tuesday the 17th. I will be staying with our translator that worked with our team last year. I hope to be able to attend the church service on Wednesday of the church we built last year.

On Friday the 20th, Dean, Jim, Helena, Dave and Jill will begin their trip to Brasil. I will meet them at the airport in Manaus and head off to Fortaleza, Brasil. From there, it will be a 3 hour drive to Limoeiro do Norte where we will be working this year.

Our group of 6 from Wichita Falls, will be joined by two other groups from Florida and California.

Praises: That God has brought us this far.
Prayers: That God would protect us as we travel and keep us healthy for the mission trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for your group! I prayed today for your safety and health. I know that God has some special blessings in store for you. And most of all, I know that you will be a blessing to the people of Brasil. I will continue to pray that God will prepare the hearts of those you will encounter. Enjoy every moment! Keep us posted too!
Love,
Amanda Segler

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had plenty of time to REST on the plane - if only a person could really rest on a plane. Dave & Jill-Kitty's resting just fine here!

We're praying for all of you & your mission; especially that Dave doesn't fall of the roof while trying to make a shade!

Love & Prayers from the Simpsons